Welcome to Taiwan Memory Exhibitions of the National Central Library (NCL hereafter). Please read the following statement carefully.
- Users are subject to this statement, intellectual property law of R.O.C. and international regulations on World Wide Web when browsing or make use of this Website. Any activities using the website for illegal purposes are forbidden.
- If there is any disagreement to this statement, users may stop browsing and terminate using this Website anytime.
- The contents of this Website, including text, images, and audio and video files of this and the connected databases, if not specially specified and declared, are copyrighted to the NCL, and are protected by the law of R.O.C.
- The contents of this Website are for none-commercial academic researches and teaching purposes only. Users are allowed to freely browse and utilize this Website, and to download the allowed number of records/ articles from this Website.
- While using the content of this Website for none-commercial research purpose, please adequately cite and acknowledge the name of this Website as source and that the use is subject to this copyright statement. No mass-downloading, duplication, dissimilation, distribution, re-publishing are allowed without official agreement/ approval.
- Any uploading of data to this Website is of volunteer work. However, it is the users’ liability to guarantee the clearance of copyright. And, the up-loading/ posting activity indicate that the users are willing to release intellectual property to the NCL. The NCL are therefore permitted to utilize the uploaded data in re-using, duplication, dissimilation, distribution, re-publishing, etc.
- This Website may provide easy-link to other Websites. The copyright of such hyperlinked Websites is belonged to the individual Website developers or maintaining organizations.
- Individuals and non-commercial organizations are welcome to provide easy-links to this Taiwan Memory Exhibitions Website for their users/ visitors, however, please be sure that the banner/ logo of this Website be used as the easy-link icon.
I have carefully read and agree with the above statements to start exploring this Website.